Friday, February 6, 2009

Nancy Pelosi Shares Her Great Wisdom



Population of the US = approximately 303 million. One doesn't have to have a degree in mathematics to figure this one out, yet Speaker Pelosi has repeated these claims (more then 500 million will be out of work for every month the stimulus bill is not passed) on more than one occasion. Couple this with President Obama's fearmongering:

"This recession might linger for years. Our economy will lose 5 million more jobs. Unemployment will approach double digits. Our nation will sink deeper into a crisis that, at some point, we may not be able to reverse," Obama wrote in the newspaper piece titled, "The Action Americans Need."

Good grief!

Apparently, not everyone is buying into this rubbish, as support for this pork laden, neo-Marxist spending spree is waning day by day. I just wrote my charming left-wing congressmen and told them to "Just Say No". I doubt that it will do any good, but I figure I have to try. I encourage you to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment